Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unpleasant ride on bus for yesterday and today

Yesterday, after went to the talk about Zap for Happiness by the Coca Cola with Jaz(my indian friend)I walked with her to the woodland interchange. Jaz took MRT train and I took bus. So, I bid goodbye to her and went to the underground interchange.
I waited for the bus in my Q den suddenly I saw something GROSS!
An old lady suddenly walk to the grass areas where facing a lof of ppl waiting buses Q.
What she did would want you to vomit! :S
She PEE in front of everyone!
Guys eyes all popping out! All of them give a very disgusting look on their faces...
I saw a bit...den I quickly turn away my head...

Today, I bored on the bus 161...
But this time round the unpleasant thingy is a lady with a very long hair...yup i bet she is also an RP student...She talk damn loud in the bus and everyone is looking at her. Still she don't care becoz she know that her guy friends will protect her...
During the bus ride,she started to talk people siting face to face( I mean opposite) with her...can talk from old lady,old man,student and including me. Wow feel like slapping her...or burn her hair until she botaik! Imagine only la~ haha...
Evil thoughts... Muhahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home